See how to make pumpkin cold foam at home with this simple recipe that only requires a few ingredients. This artificial pumpkin cream is delicious on top of cold brew, iced coffee, and iced chai tea lattes.
This recipe also gives you the option of making a jar of pumpkin creamer to have on hand in the fridge. Simply foam some of the creams when you’re ready to prepare your favorite fall drink.
This Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew’s creamy spiced cold foam tastes precisely like the coffee shop version. Make this Starbucks knockoff recipe at home to save money and time.
So, let’s do it!
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- What Is Pumpkin Cold Foam?
- How To Make Pumpkin Cold Foam At Home?
- How To Make Starbucks Pumpkin Cold Foam?
- EXPERT TIPS for Pumpkin Cold Foam
What Is Pumpkin Cold Foam?
Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam is a seasonally appropriate topping for cold brew coffee.
Vanilla Sweet Cream and Pumpkin Spice Sauce are combined to make this delicious pumpkin cream.
The pumpkin cream is beaten into a frothy consistency and served on the side of drinks like the well-known Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew.
The ingredients for the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew are Ice, Brewed Coffee, Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam, Vanilla Syrup, and Pumpkin Spice Topping.
How To Make Pumpkin Cold Foam At Home?
It’s time for a new competitor in the “Perfect Fall Coffee” category.
Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew is here!
This delicious autumn beverage combines superb cold brew coffee with a simple homemade foam recipe infused with pumpkin spice spices! If you’re curious to learn how to make cold foam, check out my blog for a recipe.
You will need:
- 1.25 cup iced coffee (available at most grocery shops) or cold brew;
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or heavy whipping cream;
- Milk, 2%
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree;
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or vanilla syrup;
- dash of cinnamon or pumpkin spice.
Prepаration (step-by-step instructions)
- Pour iced coffee or cold brew into a cup.
- Combine heavy cream, pumpkin puree, and maple syrup in a separate mason jar.
- Tighten the lid on the mason jar and shake it forcefully. Alternatively, froth, whip, or combine using your preferred equipment.
- Drizzle the foam over the iced coffee or cold brew.
- Finish with a pinch of cinnamon or pumpkin spice and serve!
How To Make Starbucks Pumpkin Cold Foam?
If you’re still wondering how to make sweet cream cold foam, there are many ways, and each of them is so interesting! Every day, baristas prepare pitchers of vanilla sweet cream and keep it refrigerated. The barista adds a bit of it into a blender and foams it up when a client wants a drink topped with vanilla sweet cream cold froth. Homemade vanilla sweet cream foam is also quite simple to create, as you may have thought.
The Starbucks barista makes pumpkin cream cold foam by mixing pumpkin spice sauce with vanilla sweet cream—enough for one drink. Then the pumpkin sweet cream is whipped into a frothy cold foam using a professional blender.
Pumpkin cream is made by combining four ingredients at Starbucks.
- Pumpkin Spice Sauce
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup of 2% Milk
- 1/2 of Vanilla Syrup
The first three components (heavy cream, 2% milk, and vanilla syrup) are all readily accessible at the shop, as you can see. Starbucks beverages with pumpkin cream cold foam on top get a sprinkle of pumpkin spice topping on top, too. Starbucks vanilla syrup is also available for purchase online. You may also prepare your vanilla syrup. To do so, all you need is water, sugar, and vanilla essence.
The fourth and last component is pumpkin spice sauce. My at-home pumpkin cream recipe would be much easier to create if I could buy a bottle of Starbucks pumpkin spice sauce. On the other hand, Starbucks pumpkin syrup is not available for purchase. In this recipe, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and nutmeg are substituted for pumpkin spice sauce. For added sweetness, we’ll add a touch of extra vanilla syrup.
You will need the following tools:
- Milk Frother – It’s best to use a stand-alone milk frother with a hot/cold option.
- Handheld Frothing Wand – These are incredibly cheap and work great for frothing hot or cold milk.
- Using a blender, whirl the pumpkin cream until it becomes frothy.
- Cover the jar with a lid and shake. This alternative will not produce as much foam, but it will suffice in an emergency.
Preparation (Step-By-Step Instructions)
Combine all ingredients in a container with a cover to produce pumpkin cream cold foam. Shake the bottle vigorously to combine the cream, pumpkin, vanilla, and spices. Then, using one of the ways outlined below, aerate just enough creamer for your drink to make Starbucks pumpkin cold foam.
- This recipe yields 16 ounces of pumpkin creamer, enough to serve four or more beverages. It’s best to keep the cream refrigerated.
- Prepare a tiny bit of pumpkin cream foam when you’re ready to make a pumpkin-topped drink. Keep in mind that after aerating, the volume will rise.
- There are various techniques to make pumpkin cold foam from cream: In a chilled jar, briskly shake it, or use a handheld or electric blender.
Step 1: In a jar with a cover, combine all of the ingredients.
Pour all ingredients into a jar with a tight-fitting cover for this step.
I feel that whipping the heavy cream in a cold container produces a superior result.
Simply place a jar in the freezer for a few minutes to get the desired result. In addition, I prefer to make sure that the liquid components are very cool—this aids in the foaming process.
Step 2: Refrigerate the pumpkin creamer after mixing it together.
Put the lid on the jar and shake it to combine the pumpkin cream.
This blends the components together, and if you shake the container hard enough, it will bubble up.
On the other hand, this recipe makes enough pumpkin creamer for several drinks. So keep it in the fridge and froth up the quantity you need until you’re ready to prepare a cold brew.
Step 3: To produce pumpkin cream cold foam, aerate the mixture.
The idea is to make a frothy layer that sits on top of the drink and gradually sinks into it. Remember that cold foam isn’t as thick or creamy as Starbucks whipped cream.
Making cold foam can be done in one of three ways.
- Pour enough cream for an individual serving into a chilled jar and vigorously shake it. It thickens up nicely as a result of this. You can also opt to stop at this moment.
- If you want the cream to be a bit thicker, use a portable milk frother in addition to the shaking method.
- If you want extra foam, you may use an electric frother like Nespresso Aeroccino or the Breville milk frother.
Make sure it’s set to “cold” and froth it up. To get the creamer extra aerated, I still prefer to mix it up before pouring it into the frother.
EXPERT TIPS for Pumpkin Cold Foam
- The trick to generating cold foam is to create tiny bubbles in the milk and cream. That texture will be silky if you can make more homogeneous, miniature bubbles by adding air to the milk and cream.
- To replace the half-and-half with cream and milk, combine 14 cups heavy cream, 2 teaspoons 2 percent milk, 1 tablespoon vanilla syrup, and 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice sauce or syrup.
- To finish, dust with pumpkin spice tastes and sprinkle pumpkin spice topping on top of the pumpkin spice cold foam.
- Cold foam can be made with a portable milk frother, but the French press provides silkier froth.
- Don’t overfill the French press with cold foam since it will practically double in size.
- Any remaining cold foam may be kept in the fridge for a couple of days if you don’t overfill the French press since you want the French press filter to touch the half & half. For the best results, prepare it and serve it right away.
What Is in Starbucks Pumpkin Cold Foam?
The Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew has the following ingredients:
- Cold Brew coffee
- Pumpkin cream cold foam
- Vanilla syrup
- Pumpkin spice
Cream, milk, sugar, condensed skim milk, and pumpkin puree are just a jew of this brew contents. Fruit or vegetable juice for color, annatto (sometimes used as a pigment), preservative, salt, “natural flavors,” and vanilla syrup make up the pumpkin cream cold foam.
How Many Calories in Pumpkin Cold Foam?
On the Starbucks menu, you can see all of the ingredients, their proportions, and the nutritional value of each beverage. I will write it here for you:
|PUMPKIN CREAM COLD BREW CUP SIZES||CALORIES||SUGAR||CHOLESTEROL||FAT|
|TALL (12 fl oz)||140||17g||25mg||7g|
|GRANDE (16 fl oz)||250||31g||40mg||12g|
|VENTI (24 fl oz)||310||40g||50mg||15g|
|TRENTA (30 fl oz)||360||48g||55mg||17g|
If you have an illness, this might be beneficial to you.
Is Pumpkin Cold Foam Still Available?
During the fall season, Starbucks offers a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew.
That period typically starts towards the end of August. It ends once the Winter season begins (usually around Thanksgiving in November).
That means you’re unlikely to discover this drink anywhere other than your kitchen right now.
Is Starbucks pumpkin cold foam sweetened?
There are 31 grams of sugar in one Grande Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. When we compare it to both the regular and Iced Pumpkin Spice Lattes, we will see that the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew saves you over 100 calories. If you have diabetes mellitus or any related condition, this might be a viable option.
This delicious pumpkin cold foam will add some fall tastes to your iced coffee.
This creamy coffee topping is seasoned with pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and cinnamon and is simple to prepare at home. There are many Starbucks cold foam drinks.
It’s a simple technique to jazz up an ordinary iced coffee. This cold foam recipe is a must-try if you’re enamored with pumpkin spice anything this time of year! It’s delectable! This homemade pumpkin foam is simple to prepare and tastes just like fall!
You should try it.